Dec 18, 2011

French Mani with Glitter Tips

Here's Julep's Jennifer. Pretty color, barely-there-pink. This is two coats, but one coat would have been fine for just some sheer color for a shiny, natural look. It would be a great base for a French manicure.


I found it just a bit boring by itself, however. So I jazzed it up with some Julep Vanessa on the tips, making a glitter tip French mani. I think Vanessa alone would be too light, but I love the subtle change it makes on my tips. It looks like I dipped my fingers into something sparkly!


Also did one little fun accent nail by adding a flower from Konad stamp m60 in white and adorning it with a little bauble from my last Julep order. Of course I covered the whole shebang with a clear topcoat.


Still thinking about signing up for Julep's maven program? Here's a new referral link. If you're one of the first 1000 you can use the code SHAREON to get your intro box for just one penny! Julep just keeps getting better all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment