Dec 12, 2011

Current Julep Collection

Here's my current collection of Julep colors (though I've got more coming in the mail!)


 That's Miranda, Olivia, Helena, Michelle, Keira and Shania.


I'm loving Julep! The formula is great, thick but not gloppy, covers well. If you haven't tried them yet, you may want to sign up for the Julep Maven program. It's a monthly subscription like Birchbox. You take a quiz to find out your style profile, and every month you get a box o' goodies. The cool thing is that you can pause or cancel at any time, and with a code like First5 you can get your first month's box for only $5. That's a great deal! Check it out here!

ALSO until December 16th there's a Living Social deal for Julep. Spend $20 to get $42 worth of products, or $50 to get $102. That's a 52% savings on an awesome product!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just signed up for Julep Maven from your link, so if that was a referral link make sure they give you credit for it! I've become such a polish addict, out of proportion to how often I actually do my nails really. But they're all so pretty!

    To you happen to know if the Living Social certificate has to be spent all in one purchase? I'm still debating that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much for using my link! Glad to hear I'm not the only polish addict out there.

    About the Living Social thing, I was told you can spend as little or as much of it as you want at one time. :-)

    ReplyDelete